Ideal Candidate: A thoughtful leader who is detail-oriented and possesses excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal skills and abilities. A growing leader who will support the General Manager and deliver an excellent Guest experience.
Summary of Position: The Assistant Manager supports the General Manager in managing the day-to-day operations of a Park, including all HR and purchasing responsibilities and supporting the team to achieve business goals.
Help to oversee all Finance and Business Aspects of the Park
- Assist the General Manager in managing the P&L for the Park and identifying ways to grow the business and manage operations costs.
- Proactively review the GM dashboard results weekly and identify opportunities and risks.
- Assist the General Manager with monitoring cash handling processes and spot check for accuracy: audit financials weekly.
- Manage all inventories and place orders as needed (clothing, socks, hats, cleaning supplies, and office supplies).
- Assist General Manager with creating Manager and Team Member schedules and ensure proper staffing on all shifts; address staffing challenges as needed.
- Help hire, train and develop Park Team Members; Provide ongoing training and direction as needed.
- Perform all Park level HR tasks (new hire paperwork, orientation, training, performance reviews, maintaining employee files)
- Proactively engage with Guests to gather feedback; Own Guest satisfaction.
- Help oversee or assign somebody to oversee all front of house activities including, cashier performance, cash management, Guest check-in process, Guest concerns and safety and cleanliness throughout the lobby area.
- Help develop and maintain a customer service culture throughout the Park.
- Help oversee Event Manager/Coordinator and Party Hosts and ensure all events are executed seamlessly.
- Go out into the community monthly to build relationships with local businesses and organizations.
- Help monitor overall Park safety and cleanliness; ensure company policies and standards are practiced by all Team Members.
- Oversee or assign somebody to oversee all Court Monitors and back of house activities including, safety inspections, equipment maintenance, cleaning schedules and repairs.
- Master all technology and systems in your Park; know what to do if an issue arises.
- Must be fluent in the emergency and evacuation plans for your Park.
- Attend mandatory meetings and trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.